Follow these instructions to login to the NurseRegistry Skedulo App.
- Open the Skedulo App.
- Click the Log in with Salesforce button.
- Enter the Salesforce username and password you created (for details, visit Setup Salesforce Account), and click Log in.
- The app may ask you if you would like to save your password. Doing so will make future logins easier.
- The app may ask you to verify your identity. If so, a verification code will be sent to the number or email we have on file for you.
- Tap on the verification code field—your code may appear above your keyboard. If so, tap the code to autofill the field and click Verify.
- If your code does not appear above the keyboard, visit your text messages or emails and copy the code. Return to the app to paste it into the verification code field. Tap Verify.
- When it’s your first time logging in, you will be prompted to Allow Access to some services. Tap the Allow button at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You have successfully logged into the Skedulo App and arrived at the home page.
Please contact NurseRegistry for issues regarding your username and password.
Subsequent Log In
The NurseRegistry Skedulo App will remember you. If you log out of the app and log back in, you will see a different login screen. To log in, tap on your team name and follow the on-screen prompts.