All of your pending and accepted job offers will reside in the Offers section of the NurseRegistry Skedulo App, which you can navigate to at any time by tapping Offers at the bottom of the app.
NurseRegistry schedulers will send you job offers based on the schedule and work preferences you provided during the application process. You can update or modify your preferences at any time by visiting this link.
You can accept or decline these offers, according to your schedule and preferences. For feedback or questions regarding a specific job offer, please call NurseRegistry at (650) 462-1001.
At the top of the screen, you will see three labels: Open, Successful, and Expired.
- Open. This is the default view. It contains a list of all the open, upcoming job offers that are available for you to decline or claim.
- The number of new, unread offers will be displayed as a red badge above the Open label.
- Job offers are listed in chronological order by job start time, with the earliest start time appearing at the top of the list. Tap the arrow on the filter to change the sort order, or tap Start Time for more filter options.
- You will have access to the following information before accepting or declining a job:
- Date and time of the job.
- Location address.
- Any other info.
- Successful. This view displays successfully completed job offers.
- Expired. This view displays job offers that have expired.
The Offers section of the app includes all future job offers, as well as those with a start time up to seven days in the past.